AquaSpa Sanitiser is a non chlorine spa sanitiser for use in residential spas and hot tubs. It has been specially formulated to prevent the
growth of various pathogens and bacteria that can cause disease in hot tubs and spas. It does not contain chlorine or bromine and may be
used without any of the inherent side effects of these products, including smell, sticky feeling and sore eyes. It is ideal for allergy
sufferers, including those who endure asthma or skin problems and is like soaking in clean fresh water. It is gentle on skin, hair and
clothing and the freshness can provide a sense of total well being You will not be breathing in chemical fumes as may be the case when using
some other sanitisers. Normal dosing is to to three times a week, making a spa using the LO-CHLOR AQUASPA™ PROGRAM both easy and economical
- a non-chlorine sanitiser that is approved for use in residential spas and hot tubs;
- is specially formulated to prevent the growth of various pathogens that can cause disease;
it contains neither chlorine nor bromine. The Sanitiser may be used without any of the inherent side effects usually associated with
chlorine or bromine cleaning systems such as unpleasant odours, sticky residue and sore eyes
- is ideal for allergy sufferers including those who suffer from asthma or sensitive skin
- it creates the feeling that you are in a natural spring
- is gentle on your skin and hair. The creation of freshness provides a sense of total wellbeing.
it eliminates chemical fumes that are otherwise ingested with the use of non-natural, chlorine and bromine based cleaning systems
- it allows easy and economical maintenance of your spa with once a week dosing for normal conditions
- it can be used in all types of spa finishes
- is compatible with ozone generators and ionisers
- it has no detrimental effect on heaters thus giving longer heater life
is compatible with all recognised spa equipment, such as heaters and pumps, allowing manufactures warranties to remain in force
- it allows your spa to be balanced according to builders or manufacturers’ recommendations.
- is non-foaming meaning that it will not block filters, not leave a mess on the spa walls, not cause the heater to corrode and will not damage clothing, towels or hair.