Lowers the pH and Total Alkalinity of spa and hot tub water. Water high in pH and / or Total Alkalinity can corrode equipment, cause scale formation and metal staining, irritate skin and eyes of bathers and reduce the killing ability of chlorine over algae and bacteria.
- pH should be maintained in the range of 7.2 – 7.6.
- Total Alkalinity should be maintained between 125ppm-150ppm.
- It is recommended that your spa water is tested prior to adding ILUKA descend or ILUKA elevate.
- Do not add more than 25 grams of ILUKA descend per 1000 Litres of water at any one time.
- Always adjust the Total Alkalinity before adjusting the pH.