An advanced Liquid Formulation For SEALING MINOR CRACKS & LEAKS in both PIPE WORK and POOL SURFACES
- Seals minor leaks in most swimming pools & spas
- Can seal leaks losing up to 3.5cm of water per day (in a 50K litre pool)
- No need to empty pool or spa
- Fast acting - usually stops leaks in 24 hours
- NOT suitable for repairing leaks in vinyl liner pools
- Larger defects require proper plumbing and maintenance
- If using an automatic pool cleaner, remove the cleaner from the pool
- Do not allow Leak Sealer to pass through filtration system
- Do not exceed recommended dosage rate
- 1LT treats 50,000 Litres pool water
What is Lo-Chlor Leak Sealer?
Lo-Chlor Leak Sealer is a compound that has been developed to help seal minor cracks and leaks in swimming pools. A leaking pool is every pool owner's nightmare. Lo-Chlor has developed an easy way to plug minor leaks.
How does Leak Sealer work?
Leak Sealer has a very high pH (about 12) so when you add it to your pool it takes on the pH of pool water (between 7.0 and 8.0). It now no longer functions as a liquid and starts to solidify in the presence of oxygen at the site of the leak. To ensure best results, please follow the instructions on the label.
Did you know...?
- Lo-Chlor Leak Sealer is sold in more than 25 countries around the world
- Lo-Chlor Leak Sealer is the fastest selling and most popular specialty pool and spa chemical in Spain and France
- Lo-Chlor Chemicals distributes more than 20,000L a year of Leak Sealer to all corners of the globe.