Stain and Scale Attack
A two part pack which attacks calcium scale in swimming pools
Two highly concentrated formulations from Lo-Chlor Chemicals which combine to form a concentrated compound of organic acids and chelating agents in the fight against
Calcium Scale in swimming pools.
Features & Benefits
- Concentrated calcium scale remover
- Can also be used as an effective copper stain remover
- Lo-Chlor Scale Attack works best at pH 7.0.
- Make sure the Chlorine level is below 1.0 p.p.m.
- High chlorine levels will neutralise Scale Attack
- Lo-Chlor Scale Attack works very slowly. Advise the pool
owner it will take up to 6 weeks before results are sometimes seen
- Run pump, filter and Chlorinator, as normal
- Do not sprinkle onto pool surface.
- Must ALWAYS be mixed in a bucket of water first
- 2 x 1Kg Pack
- Treats up to 50,000L water
- Add 1Kg Scale Attack Part I to bucket of water and mix until dissolved
- Then add 1Kg Scale Attack Part II to the same solution
- Once mixed thoroughly pour around perimeter of pool
A few facts from the professionals...
- After the solution is mixed thoroughly try to pour over as great an area as possible.
- Immediately after the addition of Scale Attack the pool will go cloudy.
- This cloudiness should disappear within 5-10 minutes
- Allow to filter for at least 24 hours after application.
- Re balance pool after 5-7 days.
- Allow at least 4-6 weeks before you can expect to see any results.
- To prevent the build up of new calcium scale in swimming pools add
Lo-Chlor Scale Defence at a rate of 5L per 50,000L