Tropiclear Pool Algaecide
The STRONGEST Algaecide In The Lo-Chlor Range
Originally developed for the harsh tropical climates of far north QLD, Lo-Chlor Tropiclear Pool Algaecide fast became the benchmark as the most effective and most potent product for killing ALL types of algae.
Features & Benefits
- Use for the treatment of severe, resistant algae strains.
- Effective over a wide pH range, best results at pH between 7.0 and 7.2.
- At lower pH, the waxy coating surrounding algae cells is greatly softened, allowing easier penetration by chemical.
- Compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool additives.
- Do not Superchlorinate for 48 hours before and after product addition
- For severe algae infestations use in conjunction with Lo-Chlor Black Spot 900 Algaecide
- Should NOT be used in pools using Ionisers or Natures 2
Remember - always test for phosphates after the addition of a Lo-Chlor Algaecide
- 2.5L treats 50,000 litres pool water
A few facts from the professionals...
- Lo-Chlor Tropiclear Algaecide is a combination of the organo copper complex contained in Lo-Chlor Pool Algaecide together with the proven agent, Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride. Both are very effective anti-algae treatments. Combined they will overcome the most resistant of algae strains.
2. As the compound suggests this blend contains ammonia.
3. When added to a pool running with a salt chlorinator the ammonia occasionally reacts with the gases produced in the salt chlorinator cell causing fine bubbles to form on the surface of the pool.
4. These bubbles will dissipate as soon as the chlorinator is switched off and usually only last 5-7 days.
5. Note: High doses of quaternary ammonium compound may combine with free chlorine, resulting in excess levels of combined chlorine. This phenomenon lasts 2 or 3 days.
6. Addition of Lo-Chlor Aqua-Boost is recommended if condition persists.